Wednesday, February 11, 2015

sweetheart

I hung up some sweet Valentine quilts in the shop today.  The pink/grey quilt is made with a charm pack.  The lots of hearts quilt is made using the Go Baby, and the red heart on the right was made as a gift from and Insta Gram mini quilt swap.


The Lincoln News Messenger came by and took some pictures too! I hope they end up in tomorrow's paper....  That would be neat!


And I played Dress-Up with my mannequin.  Isn't she the cutest! I used some vintage clothing patterns, that I have a ton of.  And a heart banner that my mom made last year.  If you see Bridget (the mannequin) come in and say hello!

Fabric Sale:
Thursday, February 12 - Saturday, February 14

15% off fabric on the bolt
20% off when you buy entire skinny bolt
10% off quilt kits


No comments: